Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pug Illustrations by Bryan Ballinger








This is a series of Pug illustrations by Bryan Ballinger a recent illustrator who I have come to love. I am drawn towards him because of his heavy black illustration style. This is because me myself have a similar style. I love when artists use just black and white, because they are the most extreme sides of the color scale. I like how he focused on his placement of every line to make sure the piece turned out how he wanted it to. My favorite thing about these illustrations is the sometimes crazy emotions he makes the pugs faces. It brings a bit of humor and a smile to your face. Overall this series of illustrations will put a smile on your face while still being detailed and thought through.
This series is defiantly a LassLikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment