Thursday, April 1, 2010

Young Designers

My decent designism project in school has to due with the awareness of design to young high school students. Through my research of the topic I came across a cool high school in Los Angeles it is free public charter school.

Here is the school URl: http://www.thedesignhighschool.org/

The school focus on uses design as an idea to solve challenges, by using hand-on projects to promote higher thinking students. The school inforces connection skills, and knowledge across all subjects. I find this school interesting because it was one of a small amount of schools focused on just design. I like the ideas and theories this school teaches its students, and I wish I secretly went there in high school.
This school is defiantly a LassLikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment