Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Logos: 2009Trends&Tips


Typographic Logos








Tactile Logos







Street Art Logos










Origami Logos









Psychedelic Pop Logos










Pictogram Logos











Classic Modernism










80's Geometry Lesson










Arabesque








Recently in my graphic design studies we have come to the history of graphic design so I decided to look into recent trends in logos due to the project I am working on is a logo to make sure I can keep my ideas fresh. The logos above are the logo trends for 2009.

I found them on this new useful site for anything to due with logos. Here is the URL: http://www.logodesignlove.com/best-logo-design-resources. On this site there is everything from sites about history of logo design, design books, blogs about logo design, style guides, and even tutorials about how to create proper files. I have found it useful so far and I hope you will to!

This is deffinatly a LassLikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment